Visit our Booth at any of the following events
16-18th Jan– Global
Intellectual Property Convention – Hyderabad, India
17-18th Feb - Global
IP Outsourcing Conference - San Francisco, CA, USA
19-22nd Feb – AUTM
2014 Annual Meeting – San Francisco, CA, USA
14-15th April – International
Information Conference on Search, Data Mining and Visualisation
(II-SDV) – Nice, France
26Apr – 1stMay – PIUG
2014 Annual Conference – Orange County, CA, USA
4-6th June - PATINFO
2014 Technischen Universität Ilmenau - Ilmenau, Germany
Instituto Potosino de Investigación Científica
y Tecnologica, A.C., Mexico (IPICyt) recently
showcased their analysis results at the GTM 2013 conference held in Atlanta.
They combined literature and patent analysis in Patent iNSIGHT Pro to
come up with trends and insights on various topics. They were kind enough
to share their results with us. Here are the links to their reports by
Read Customer Testimonials
New Patent iNSIGHT Pro Release is out!
The new release includes the following key enhancements
apart from many minor improvements and usability upgrades:
- New Algo for Multi-Assignee Cleanup - New smarter
algorithm to segregate Assignee names from Inventors.
- Support for Dual charting engine: Based on User Feedback,
we have reintroduced the old charting engine in Co-occurrence analyzer.
- Support for CPC Fields in export formats from most
commercial databases. Support for updated Scifinder RTF format.
- VizMAP Improvements- Full CPC slice-dice support
added to VizMAP
- Patent iNSIGHT Pro v4.3 includes many new capabilities and enhancement
to existing features. Some of the new capabilities are:
- Support for CPC: Co-operative Patent Classification
(CPC) is been newly added in different search, import formats, download,
filters, exports and charts and analysis tools.
- Network Mode Contouring in VizMAP: Contour Map generation
in all network Mode maps of VizMAP.
- Improved Text Clustering Engine: Speed and cluster
quality improvements to our inbuilt patent clustering engine.
- Download Enhancements: Support for download of CH,
AT, CA and ES full text.
- Direct Import from PatSeer
See Contour maps in action in our latest technology landscape
report on Food and Medicine Packaging available here.
+1.866.716.1507 (Toll free)